01Mission City Charities – Bingo Rules
- All bingo players must be 18 years or older.
- All bingo players must purchase a buy-in pack.
- Inside players YELL BINGO, outside players HONK YOUR HORN and TURN ON YOUR EMERGENCY FLASHER LIGHTS when you get a bingo. Keep honking or yelling until you hear the caller acknowledges a possible bingo.
- Doors open at 4:00 p.m., regular games start at 6:30 p.m., when applicable, early birds start at 6:15 p.m. There will be an intermission during the bingo session.
- Face covering is optional if you have been completely vaccinated. If you have not been vaccinated, face masks are required at all times.
- Absolutely no consumption of alcohol inside the bingo hall or in vehicles.
- Players in vehicles please take all trash home with you when you leave.
- Any “protests to Bingo” regarding bingo game winners must be brought to management’s attention prior to the END OF THE BINGO SESSION.
- Bingo managers’ decisions are final.
- All sales are final, non-changeable, and non-refundable.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
Bingo rules revised 2022-01-04