MCC Drive-in Bingo Rules
- ALL PERSONS IN THE VEHICLE MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- All occupants of the vehicle must purchase a $75 buy-in pack — Minimum TWO Buy-in packs per vehicle.
- All occupants of the vehicle must be members of the same “bubble”*, and may not change vehicles during the bingo event.
- Buy-in Pack includes: 2 6-Ons Bingo Papers; 2 Packs of Strips; 4 Double Action (2 of each color); 1 Lucky Charm; 1 Wonder Woman.
- All packages and flash games MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE ONLINE at mccbingo.com/buy-in/
- Buy-in closes the earlier of 3:00 p.m. on the day of the bingo session, or when event sold out.
- Players may pre-purchase additional strips and/or flash bundles: 1199 (20 tickets for $20); Double 1199 (20 tickets for $40); Strips (5 tickets for $20); Lucky Charm (5 tickets for $20); Wonder Woman (5 tickets $20); Double Action (6 tickets for $20). Prices subject to change.
- HONK YOUR HORN and TURN ON your emergency flasher lights when you get a BINGO!
- PARKING LOT OPENS at 5:00 p.m. and GAMES START at 6:30 p.m. There will be no intermission during games.
- NO ADMISSION TO PARKING LOT before 5:00 p.m.
- All players MUST STAY IN VEHICLE at all times, except to use the restroom. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only 5 guests allowed in each (men/women’s) restroom at any one time.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when outside of the vehicle.
- Absolutely no consumption of alcohol inside or outside of the vehicle.
- Take all trash with you when you leave.
- Any “Protests to Bingo” regarding bingo game winner must be brought to managers’ attention prior to END OF BINGO SESSION.
- Bingo managers’ decisions are final.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE!
*A “bubble” is an unofficial term used to describe the cluster of people outside your household with whom you feel comfortable spending time during the pandemic. (Source: cnbc.com)